11-04-2014, 04:51 AM
Question Shinseiki Evangelion Koutetsu no Girlfriend 2nd
Hi there, i wonder if you could release the translated script of Koutetsu no Girlfriend 2nd, on you last site you said your translator already did like 60% of the script, and it's sad to see it go to waste just because 1 person is gone.
11-08-2014, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2014 11:18 AM by Nico.)
RE: Shinseiki Evangelion Koutetsu no Girlfriend 2nd
Well it's been 4 days, no answer. Guess i'll have to do everything myself =D
11-09-2014, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2014 11:08 AM by ムギ.)
apologies for the delayed reply, i've been a bit busy with my life lately.

i can check if i still have it but im not sure if i kept it.
i never intended to finish it using 2 different translators so i was going to have it redone
assuming i'd ever get back to it.

the game isn't all that long or text heavy at the end of the day so it doesn't take all
that long to do from scratch, my original translator worked like half of the game in span of 4 days or so.
11-09-2014, 01:17 PM
Hi thanks for the answer, is ok if you don't have it as you said it's not a lot, like 100 text files not much text on them either.
I wanted to thank you for the tools! and i wanted to ask since i don't understand romhacking at all if you could look into the first game, it has the same file structure so i tried using the tools you shared and it did extract the script and images just fine however i can't seem to modify the text and repack it like with the 2nd game:
1st the text is not in Japanese right away i must change the encoding to Shift+JIS on notepad++, then i see the text but after translating saving and repacking it breaks the game.
Could you take a look at it?
I'd love to be able to start from the first game instead of the 2nd if that makes sense :)

Thanks!
11-14-2014, 12:50 AM
i'll take a look sometime, but no promises when, im literally drowning in things i have to do at the moment, and as a result, the .hack//frägment translation im involved in, as well as utawarerumono portable are pretty much reduced to being on hold.

as much as i hate to admit it it, there's just too much work :P
11-15-2014, 01:56 AM
I know right. But why don't you take 1 project at a time, finish it and then move to another one? It's easy to start many projects the hard part is finishing them.
11-24-2014, 02:04 AM
It's not as much a matter of having 2 projects at once, moreso, real life interfering and slowing things down.
11-25-2014, 05:48 AM
Oh i understand then well good luck! :)
11-28-2014, 11:00 PM
here's a copy of the translated stuff i had laying around for GFoS II
no idea how complete it is or whatever, I really havent messed with this game in a while now.

note that the game has script files with 2 different prefixes.
the ones with n-xxxxxx and t-xxxxxxx

the script in them is the same, the n-xxxx files are used when playing a single scene, and the t-xxxx are used when playing in "story mode"

the scripting with them differs slightly so dont copypaste them over, but the dialogue content in them (matching numbers in filename) is the same.

Attached File(s)
.rar  z-scripts.rar (Size: 68.96 KB / Downloads: 146)
12-14-2014, 06:40 AM
Oh so that's what the n files do! lol! i stopped translated those cos they didn't seem to be used in game at all. Seems like i'll have to translate them as well.
The files help a lot, thanks!

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)