10-12-2016, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2016 10:01 PM by ムギ.)
PlayStation Shinseiki Evangelion - Girlfriend of Steel 2nd -portable- BUG TRACKER
Shinseiki Evangelion - Girlfriend of Steel 2nd -portable-
English patch v.1.00 is now out!

download: https://blacklabel-translations.com/proj...-steel-2nd

Use this thread only for reporting bugs, typos or any other forms of issues you experience using this patch.

please note the following before you submit your issue to this thread.

1) i will not accept or in any way respond to ANY forms of bug reports that are made while
playing the game using an emulator. I work for real hardware and real hardware only, if you experience any issues using this patch on PPSSPP or any other emulator, submit your bug report to the emulator author instead. (this does not concern issues with the game text, reporting typos found while playing on the emulator is acceptable.)

2) try to be as descriptive as possible as it will help me to locate and repair issues found.
take a screenshot if possible / appliable, tell me how did you run into the issue, and if it's easily repeatable, you can also send me a savefile with a save to replicate the issue if you can. That will make things easier.

basically the game was tested to run fine hacks vise, so mostly what is left to the checked are
1) typos. all fantranslations have them. This one will have a few too
2) multi-selection boxes can be to small for their text. This is because their positioning was done manually and testing them all is a nonsense job. I tested a lot of them but im pretty sure i did not play through every possible choise in game, so if those are found, grab a screenshot and post it here.

IMPORTANT
when reporting a typo, please state if it happened while playing on "story mode" or while playing a single scene through the scene selection menu.

the reason for this is that those 2 game modes do not share their script, so if a typo exists in one, it might not exist in the other.
10-16-2016, 01:44 AM
RE: Shinseiki Evangelion - Girlfriend of Steel 2nd -portable- BUG TRACKER
Copying and pasting for convenience (In story mode on firmware):

Also, near the beginning, there's a line that goes "If I put you at the controls, we'll fall into lake!"

Is that supposed to be 'a lake' or 'the lake'?

While you're running around town, if you enter the music shop, Asuka asks "You play musical instrument, right?" when you talk to her. Probably should read "You play a musical instrument, right?"

No clue how to do snapshots in PSPs, though!
10-16-2016, 02:24 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2016 05:27 AM by ムギ.)
copy the attached plugin to ms0:/seplugins/ and add:
ms0:/seplugins/prxshot_mod.prx 1

into game.txt in the same folder
you can now take screenshots by pressing the note (mute audio) button on the psp. pictures are saved in ms0:/PICTURE/<GAMEID>/ as .bmp

thanks for taking the effort to report these.

Attached File(s)
.rar  prxshot_mod.rar (Size: 7.92 KB / Downloads: 35)
10-16-2016, 10:56 AM
Neglected to copy over:

Worth a mention, I think - when I pick Asuka and get off the train into the city, the box for "Enter YU*ZAWAYA" and "Walk around town" is too small for the choices.

I'll grab it, might be slow going for a bit due to work and other things.
10-16-2016, 12:11 PM
Before I forget, you might want to post the delta patch and make an announcement on romhacking.net
10-17-2016, 12:01 AM
the multiselection textboxes, like i mention in the OP, were spaced manually so chances are a missed a few yeah. there's stupidly large amounts of repeated data in those (it was some 800 entries or something, which had to be tested one by one more or less.)

I'll sit on it for a while and gather a sufficient amount of feedback before building a fix.

as for RHDN, i dont generally care about them very much, so i'll just leave that be for now.
10-19-2016, 12:03 PM
First time you go into B-2 in story mode, it says 'live-in feel'. Should be 'lived-in feel'.

Sorry, being slow. I cringed when Gendo had -that- ending with Shinji.
10-19-2016, 12:26 PM
the gameovers in this game are rather ....ehm.... hilarious yes.

im in no rush really, im happy enough to get the game out of my to-do list. not really looking forward to patching it xD
10-21-2016, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2016 01:05 PM by flamethrower.)
(10-17-2016 12:01 AM)ムギ Wrote:  I'll sit on it for a while and gather a sufficient amount of feedback before building a fix.
Sounds like a plan. I'd wait until you have at least 1 bug in each chapter.

Here are mine. Undoubtedly some duplicates. These are all early chapter 2.
http://imgur.com/a/7VHdP

Later half of Chapter 2.
http://imgur.com/a/3lELS

Rest of game:
http://imgur.com/a/1tbXo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)